When you start searching the internet for a new Xerox machine, you could be confused by a large number of copiers on the market. In most cases, you will find multifunction printers, various “all in one” devices (printer, scanner, copier), but you can also find stand-alone photocopiers.
Before you spend too much money on your decision, the question you should definitely ask yourself is, do you need advanced features of all-in-one devices for your business? If it is a commercial investment in the company, a higher quality multifunction printer is perhaps a better option, given the advanced performance that a large number of such devices have today and the ability to perform various tasks.
Check out the list of the best Xerox machines in India available and popular in 2021.
People also ask:
- Which Xerox machine is best for the shop?
- What is the cost of the Xerox machine in India?
- Which brand of photocopier is best?
- How do I use micro Xerox on my Canon printer?
- Which printer is best for Xerox?
- Does the Xerox machine need ink?
- RELIABLE HP QUALITY - Print, Scan, Copy effortlessly with the HP multifunction Laser MFP 1136; Print speeds Upto 18 PPM
- PROVEN TRACK RECORD - Bestseller, robust and MFP from legendary 88A platform
- BEST PRINTING QUALITY - Produce sharp text, bold blacks and crisp graphics.
- USER INTERFACE - Intuitive Smart User Interface; Quick and easy printing
- EASY TO SETUP, EASY TO USE - Simple, hassle- free setup
- Printer type - LaserJet; Functionality - Multi-Function (Print, Scan, Copy), Scanner type - Flatbed; Printer Output - Black & White only
- Connectivity - USB ; 2 inch LCD display
- Pages per minute - 14 ; Cost per page - Rs 1.4 - As per ISO standards
- Ideal usage - Enterprise/Business, Frequent users (for fast, high quality printing)
- Page size supported - A4, A5, B5, C5, C6, DL, postcard ; Duplex Print - Manual ; Print resolution - Up to 600 x 600 DPI
- Printer Type - Ink Tank; Functionality - All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy); Printer Output - Colour
- Connectivity - USB ; Display - LCD (1.2 inch segment mono) ; Compatibility - Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1. Note:Mac OS is not supported
- 1.2 inch LCD diplay on printer(mono)
- Pages per minute - 8.8 ipm (Black), 5 ipm (Colour), Cost per page - 9 paise (Black & White), 32 paise (Colour) - As per ISO standards
- Ideal usage - Home and Small office, Regular / Heavy usage (more than 300 pages per month)
- Printer Type- Laser, Functionality- All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy); Printer Output- Mono (Black)
- Connectivity- USB 2.0; Display panel- 9.2cm Mono LCD Touch Screen
- Compatibility: Windows 10 (32 / 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32 / 64-bit), Windows 8 (32 / 64-bit), Windows 7 (32 / 64-bit), Windows Vista (32 / 64-bit), Mac OS X (*4) 10.6.8~, Linux (*4)
- Pages per minute -Up to 23ppm (A4) ; FPOT- 6.0s ;Print Language- UFR II LT; Device Memory- 128MB
- Ideal usage - Office; Monthly Duty Cycle- 15000 pages
- Printer Type - Laser ; Functionality - All In One (Print, Scan, Copy); Printer Output - Mono
- Connectivity - USB, POWER SOURCE: 220 - 240 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Pages Per Minute - 30 ppm
- Page Size Supported - A4, Letter, A5, A5(Long Edge), A6, Executive, Legal, Folio, Mexico Legal, India Legal ; Duplex Print - Auto; LCD Display
- Compatible Laser Toner - TN-2365 Standard Toner Cartridge ; Page Yield - 2600 pages, as per ISO standards
If you need more information on all-in-one and multifunction printers, read the following reviews: