When it comes to growing taller, there are many ways, from supplements, all the way to sleep habits, and foods you eat in order to assist you in your transition. The most important thing to remember is that height comes also from genetics, but depending on your age, and proprietary stage in life (childhood, adolescence, adulthood) there are a handful of foods that have been proven to help stimulate the body to create more human growth hormone, without the need for extra supplements. When you (or your child if you’re a parent) are going through a growth spurt, or just starting one, consuming some of these foods are essential and can help aid you in the process. Here are some foods to eat to help you grow taller.
1. Pineapples – Pineapples have a lot of vitamin C, and other phytochemicals that can help you create more melatonin by the end of your day. Melatonin is a natural chemical our bodies make, and increasing this can help you sleep better, which will help you grow faster.
2. Grass-fed meats – When meats are grass-fed, they have more natural amino acids in them. These amino acids that are only found in grass-fed red meats (such as veal, venison, or beef), are a great way to not only increase lean muscle but also to help you create human growth hormone. These amino acids also help you increase the natural vitamin D that you don’t get from the sun in order to absorb more calcium in your bones. This helps your bones grow as you grow.
3. Coconut and Coconut oil – This fatty fruit contains healthy antioxidants, as well as natural and healthy fats that can help you burn the bad saturated fats in your body, increasing lean muscle. Lean muscle stretches more and can be beneficial in helping your body to grow taller, without limiting your flexibility when it comes to stretching to grow tall faster.
4. Eating Pure Chocolate – Cacao has the tendency to make your pituitary glands more active. This gland is one of the main glands that help your body in creating more human growth hormone. It can also help you create more dopamine, which can aid in both energies, and sleep.
5. Raisins – Raisings are derived from grapes, but since they’re sun-dried, they have higher amounts of the L-Arginine amino acid. This amino acid is very common in many supplements because it promotes higher HGH creation in your own body.
6. Lean redfish – Fish such as salmon and tuna are an excellent source of protein as well, and contain healthy fatty acids that keep your heart in check, as well as healthy brain cell growth. They are also high in vitamin D. Salmon is also a good source of healthy calcium.
This is just a small handful of helpful foods you can eat. You want to eat a well-balanced diet if you’re going to grow taller. Also, you need to ensure that you eat more often to enhance your metabolism, and exercise more accordingly if you’re eating frequently and more calories in the course of your day. Not only this but make sure you get enough sleep and try to lie on your back when you go sleep. You can also stretch before you go to sleep on your back in order to help stretch your spine and grow taller faster as your body processes the healthy foods.