Getting a new tattoo is very exciting, but if you expose the new ink to the sun too quickly, you can easily ruin it. Tattoos can get pale or spread if exposed to the sun without protection for too long. That is why it is important to know how to care about your tattoo and your skin properly.
In this article, we will present you with the best sunscreens for tattoos in India in 2021 made to protect your art for sun damage.
People also ask:
- When can I put sunscreen on my tattoo?
- How do I protect my new tattoo from the sun?
- Is SPF 30 enough for tattoos?
- What is the best natural sunscreen?
- Multi-Functional: Ultimate UV protection protect for your arms from aging, sun-burn more than arm-cooling
- High Performance Fabric: Fast sweat kick-away and fast dry Breathable Material: Professional grade high performance material blended with spandex gives more stretchability
- Boost Circulation: Gradulated compression to provide extra comfort, actively promotes healthy blood flow and is designed to boost circulation to aid in rapid muscle recovery Multi-Activity Use: FIELDWAY arm sleeves are suitable for any outdoor activities such as cricket, bike riding, athletics, football, basketball, volleyball, golf, baseball and running Top rated arm sleeves
- FIELDWAY athletic arm sleeves are designed for all day comfort and compression
- Compression Technology: Athletically designed arm compression sleeves to protect your arms, relieve lymphedema pains and provides superior support to promote relief and rapid muscular recovery
- Enhances tattoos
- SPF 50+
- Revives older tattoos
- Keeps tattoos vibrant
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock, SPF 50+ sunscreen for men and women
- Broad spectrum SPF 50+ protection against UVA UVB rays
- Dermatologist Tested, Oil-free and Non-Comedogenic
- Ultra-Light with a non-shiny finish, leaves the skin Soft & Smooth
- Suitable for all skin types (oily, dry, normal)
- Quantity: 2.5ml
- Color: Black
- Item Form: Liquid
- Waterproof liquid eye liner is long-lasting and does not smudge, crack, flake or peel
- High definition flexible felt tip applicator, one stroke is enough to define a fine or thick line
- 💪UPF 50 Arm Sleeves (Black 2 Pairs)💪 - Say Goodbye to sunburn & sunscreen! With the newest UPF 50 protective technology, Aegend sun protection arm sleeves block out over 99.8% of harmful UVA & UVB rays to offer your arms an all-around UV protection. Get these and block the sun once and for all when you are running, golfing, cycling, driving, fishing, or working in the hot sun for many hours. NO blisters and peeling skin, MORE easiness and fun.
- 💪Cooling & Comfort💪 - Making of cooling material (92% nylon and 8% spandex), these cooling arm sleeves are a game changer to offer superior breathable and comfortable experience in the hot summer. By absorbing sweat and wicking moisture away, you can feel the difference when your arms stay fresh all day instead of being hot and sticky. Perfect for playing baseball, volleyball, basketball and football to help you focus on the game.
- 💪Seamless & Durable💪 - Unlike other sun sleeves that make you itchy and leave embarrassed imprints all over your arms, these sun sleeves are made by seamless weaving technique. With elaborate sewing and high-quality articulated seaming, the fabric is reinforced and won't unravel or tear easily even washed for long times(recommend washing with laundry bag). We make sure you'll be comfortable and happy.
- 💪One Size Fits All💪 - These protective sun sleeves are unisex and incredibly durability and stretchy to make sure they fit all sizes of arms for men and women. They simply cover your arms like a second skin without much pressure but won't slide down a bit. No need to struggle with picking a correct size as these sleeves adapt to your arms themselves.
- 💪Ideal for Outdoor & Indoor Sports💪 - Black and Grey ones are also great for tattoo cover-up in workplaces. Aegend arm sleeves are ideal for outdoor & indoor activities such as jogging, biking, climbing, gardening and so on. We provide excellent hassle-free customer policy for 12-month. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Check out also: