Getting a new tattoo is very exciting, but if you expose the new ink to the sun too quickly, you can easily ruin it. Tattoos can get pale or spread if exposed to the sun without protection for too long. That is why it is important to know how to care about your tattoo and your skin properly. In this article, we will present you with the best sunscreens for tattoos in India in 2020 made to protect your art for sun damage.
People also ask:
- When can I put sunscreen on my tattoo?
- How do I protect my new tattoo from the sun?
- Is SPF 30 enough for tattoos?
- What is the best natural sunscreen?
- Australian Gold SPF 50 Tattoo Stick 14 g
- ProTan INK TATTOO FADE SUN SHIELD STICK SPF 30 by Pro Tan
- Does not contain oil
- Does not contain gluten
- Water resistant 80 minutes
- Packaging May Vary
- Dermatologist recommended brand
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30 helps defend against sunburn and the damaging effects of the sun
- Fragrance and paraben-free
- Delivers 24 Hour Hydration
Check out also: