It is not easy to pick the right protein supplement when there are so many of them on the market. The best protein should give you maximum benefit, with almost no harm to your overall health. And at the same time, it should have a reasonable price.
Here is the list of our top recommendations of the best raw whey proteins that you can buy in India in 2020. If you want to build muscles or reduce muscle loss, check out the following list.
People also ask:
- What is the difference between whey protein and raw protein?
- Which protein brand is best?
- How much protein do I need a day?
- Which is the best raw whey protein isolate?
- FLEXIBLE IN USE: MuscleBlaze Raw Whey Protein is an unsweetened and unflavoured high protein supplement that can be consumed in a variety of flavours & ways like protein cakes, protein shakes, smoothies, protein bars, etc.
- HIGH PROTEIN IN EACH SERVING: MuscleBlaze Raw Whey Protein Concentrate 80% in every 30 grams serving contains 24 grams protein, 5.2 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs, 11.2 grams EAAs as well as digestive enzymes.
- ENCOURAGES MUSCLE BUILDING: Great for fitness enthusiasts, athletes, and weight training individuals for a post-workout drink to build lean muscle, superior muscle gain and reduce muscle loss.
- TESTED & CERTIFIED: MuscleBlaze Raw Whey Protein has been rigorously tested & certified by Labdoor, USA for accuracy of claims & purity (free from heavy metals, no amino spiking, etc). External 3rd party NABL-accredited lab tests ensure the purity of Whey Protein Concentrate in MuscleBlaze Raw Whey health supplement- every single unit can be verified for authenticity & reports are accessible online for each batch.
- MINIMAL PROCESSING PROTEIN: MuscleBlaze Raw Whey Protein has been minimally processed to ensure the whey protein nutrients are preserved in their original form. Added enzymes support fast protein digestion.
- Unflavored premium whey protein concentrate sourced from glanbia nutritionals U. S. A
- 24G of protein per serving, 4g of glutamine per serving and 5. 5G of BCAA per serving
- Zero sugar per serving, The trans fat is only 0.02 grams per serving
- No soy added
- Preservative free
- Scitron Raw Whey is an unflavoured and unsweetened protein supplement that provides 24g protein per serving of 30g
- Loaded with naturally occurring amino acids, it is easily absorbed to maintain and improve lean muscle mass
- With no added flavour, Scitron Raw Whey can be used as per your individual taste
- Helps to deliver greater gains in strength, muscle and lean body mass to help you get the most out of your training
- Country of Origin: India
- PROMOTES MUSCLE BUILDING: Gain Lean Muscles Like Never Before, With Asitis Nutrition Whey Protein. In Its Natural, Raw Form, Whey Protein Is Ideal For Those Who Love An Intense Workout As It Boosts Recovery And Reduces Muscle Loss.In Its Natural, Raw Form, Whey Protein Is Ideal For Those Who Love An Intense Workout As It Boosts Recovery And Reduces Muscle Loss.
- LIMITED PROCESSING: Asitis Nutrition Whey Protein Powder Has Been Minimally Processed To Ensure You Get Maximum Protein And Nutrients, As Preserved In Their Original Form. You Get Only Clean And Pure Powder, Without Any Fillers Or Preservatives.
- HIGH PROTEIN CONCENTRATE: Each Serving Of 30G Contains 24G Protein And 5.4G Bcaa, Which Makes It Very Effective For Muscle Gain And Synthesis
- As Whey Protein Concentrate is unflavoured in nature, it may not taste great. However, it gives you the freedom to add the flavor of your choice.
- Six Pack Nutrition Raw Whey Protein is whey in its purest form, as it is
- It is an instantised unflavoured whey protein concentrate with 80% protein content and provides 40% RDA of protein in a single serving
- When combined with proper training and balanced diet, Six Pack Nutrition’s Raw Whey assists in achieving lean muscle
- Raw Whey is naturally gluten free and also free of any banned substances, additives, flavours, sweeteners, sugars or preservatives
- The neutral taste of Six Pack Nutrition’s Raw Whey gives you the flexibility to add into any food or beverage of your choice .Each serving contains 24 g protein, 10.9 g EAA including 5.4 g BCAA and 4 g glutamic acid
Check out our complete guide to the best whey proteins to build muscles: