In modern India, a printer became a necessity in almost every home. It became much easier and cost-effective to print photos, documents, and homework at home than going to studios and copy shops.
According to the buyers’ reviews, laser printers are the most reliable and affordable devices for home use. That’s why we made a list of the best laser printers for home use in India in 2021 to make your choice easier. Check it out!
People also ask:
- What is the most cost-effective laser printer?
- How do I choose a good printer for my home?
- What is the best black and white laser printer for home use?
- Which is the best all in one printer?
- What is the best home all in one printer with wireless?
- Printer type: Laser; Functionality:All-in-one (Print,Scan and Copy), output : B/W
- Ideal usage: Home and Office, included components: Power Cord ,Print resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi , Duty cycle: Up to 20,000 pages
- Connectivity: USB, Wireless,WiFi-Direct, Print with mobile
- Compatible Ink Cartridge - HP 103A Blk Neverstop Toner Reload Kit ; Page Yield - 5000 pages - ISO standards
- Page Size Supported : A6; A5; A4; Letter; No.10 Env; C5 Env; DL Env; B5(JIS); 105 x 148.5 mm to 215.9 x 297 mm, Duplex (Automated 2-sided printing): Manual), Input tray capacity : Up to 150 sheets, Output tray capacity: Up to 100 sheets
- AFFORDABLE PRINTER FOR YOUR PRINT NEEDS : Get productive print performance at an affordable price, and easily produce high-quality results
- BEST-IN-CLASS MOBILE APP : HP SMART APP - Get the app that’s designed to control your printer. Get simple setup and print, scan, and copy from your phone with the HP Smart app.
- WORRY FREE WIRELESS : Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer using Direct Wifi – and easily print without accessing a network.
- RELIABLE CONNECTIVITY : Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets. Share resources – access and print with wireless and Direct WIFI.
- COMPACT DESIGN : Quickly and easily print with a printer that’s designed to fit into your workspace.
- Printer Type - LaserJet; Functionality – Multi-function (Print, Scan & Copy ); Printer Output - Black & White only;
- Connectivity – USB 2.0, Power: Input voltage 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 3.5 amps; 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 2 amps" ;
- Pages per minute - 20 pages ; Cost per page - Rs 1.4 - As per ISO standards
- Compatible Laser Toner - HP 47A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge; Page Yield - 1400 pages, Get original HP LaserJet Black cartridge with the printer ;Duty Cycle (Maximum monthly recommended prints-A4) - Up to 8,000 pages per month
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer.;AppleOS X EI Capitan (v10.11) macOS Sierra (v10.12) macOS High Sierra, (v10.13); 1.5 GB HD; Internet required; USB Linux
- Single function laser printer. Fast and high resolution printing up to 22 ppm (A4) / 23 ppm (Letter) in black and white. Support multiple media sizes, and media weight up to 163g/m²
- Sleek design and compact size fit nicely on any workspace. Metal frame structure built for long time use.Maximum monthly duty cycle at 15,000 pages
- Easy one-step wireless installation. Connect with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and WIFI. Mobile device printing with IOS and Andriod system, Pantum APP available. Google cloud printing ready
- Come with a 700-page starter cartridge (at 5% coverage based on ISO 19752 standard) Compactible with cost-effective cartridge PC-210KEV/PC-211KEV(1600 Pages, CPP lower than Rs.1.0)
- 1-year standard warranty from the date of purchase
- Printer Type - Laser ; Functionality - Single Function (Print Only); Printer Output - Mono
- Connectivity - USB, POWER SOURCE: 220 - 240 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Pages Per Minute - 30 ppm
- Page Size Supported - A4, Letter, A5, A5(Long Edge), A6, Executive, Legal, Folio, Mexico Legal, India Legal ; Duplex Print - Auto
- Compatible Laser Toner - TN-2365 Standard Toner Cartridge ; Page Yield - 2600 pages, as per ISO standards
If you rather prefer other types of printers, take a look at these articles: