Power cuts that last from 2 to 8 hours are still an often occurrence in numerous cities in India. These blackouts can make your life very difficult since nowadays we depend on electricity. To avoid sudden power failures, you can opt for an inverter battery that will provide you with an uninterrupted power supply for some time.
It’s not easy to choose the right inverter, so we made a list that can help you choose the best battery for your home or office. Check out which are the best inverter batteries in India right now.
People also ask:
- Which is the best battery for UPS?
- How do I choose an inverter battery?
- Which inverter battery is best Exide or Luminous?
- How many hours can inverter last?
- Which battery is best for inverter dry or liquid?
- 150 Ah Tubular Battery
- Luminous Trolley
- Battery: Supports a single battery. The battery can be a flat plate, tubular, VRLA, or SMF
- Inverter Type: Square wave output ensuring the safety of your appliances
- Protection: Overload, deep discharge, short-circuit, reverse polarity & input mains protection
- Processor: Built with advanced PCB programming, microprocessor and FSW transformer
- Compatible: CFL, tube light, ceiling fan, bulb, LED TV, refrigerator
- Tall tubular battery
- Fast charging
- Longer backup
- Warranty: 18 replacement + 18 pro-rata = total 36 months
- For correct fitment
- Long lasting battery backup
- 36 Months Warranty
- Easy Maintenance: Float/Float Guide To Indicate Electrolyte Level
- Easy Handling/Spill-Proof: Moulded Handles To Ensure Eeasy Handling.Top Vented Lid With Anti-Splash Guards Fitted With Coin Flush Vent Plugs
- Fume And Leak Resistant: Spark Arrestor Fitted In Float To Restrict Fumes And Acid During Operation. Clean Top With No Surface Leakage
Check out our other related reviews: