Power cuts that last from 2 to 8 hours are still an often occurrence in numerous cities in India. These blackouts can make your life very difficult since nowadays we depend on electricity. To avoid sudden power failures, you can opt for an inverter battery that will provide you with an uninterrupted power supply for some time.
It’s not easy to choose the right inverter, so we made a list that can help you choose the best battery for your home or office. Check out which are the best inverter batteries in India right now.
People also ask:
- Which is the best battery for UPS?
- How do I choose an inverter battery?
- Which inverter battery is best Exide or Luminous?
- How many hours can inverter last?
- Which battery is best for inverter dry or liquid?
- Tall tubular battery
- Fast charging
- Longer backup
- Warranty: 18 replacement + 18 pro-rata = total 36 months
- For correct fitment
- Long lasting battery backup
- 150 Ah Tubular Battery
- Luminous Trolley
- Batteries work well with other ups
- The backup provided by these batteries varies from three hour thirty minutes to fifty four hours, depending upon how much load you have connected to the DUPS
- The length of these batteries is 505 mm, the width is 220 mm and the height is 285 mm
- Most suitable and Reliable in Deep Cyclic application and higher Power shortage area
Material - Plastic
Trolley is used for single tt battery storage
Spacious, secure and durable , long-lasting
Check out our other related reviews: