Hunting for a graphics card, but your budget is limited? If you want to find the best graphics card under 25,000 rupees, you’ve come to the right place. Whether you are looking for the best GPU for gaming or something else, you should check out its performance that will deliver high-definition and give you a perfect gaming experience.
Find out which are the best graphics cards for your PC under 25000 rupees available in India in 2021.
People also ask:
- Which are the best 4k graphics card?
- What is the best GPU for 1080p/60fps gaming?
- Which are the best budget graphics card in 2021?
- What’s the best graphics card for gaming 2021?
- The AMD Radeon powered 550 comes with a 64-bit 2Gb GDDR5 memory which is designed to be compatible with any motherboard which supports PCI Express 3.0 * 16 slot.
- The Graphics Card Offers a Memory speed of 6000MHz and capable of great frame rates at 5120 x 2880 resolution with quintessential performance on both 1080p and 1440p Monitors.
- The Compact design offers a wide range of compatibility with small chassis and Dual Ball Fan bearings offers maximum durability. The IP5X certification keeps nasty particulates out of the housing, so you'll never need that deep clean.
- With the GPU Tweak II tool a single click is now enough to tweak your GPU clocks, memory frequency and voltage settings making it personalized GPU for your needs.
- The 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games. With 1 year premium XSplit Game caster license, your gaming experiences have got no boundaries. You can broadcast, record and even annotate your screen to the world.
- ASUS exclusive heat sink design with passive cooling ensures quiet HTPC and multimedia operation
- Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super alloy power II components
- Optimal for multi-tasking with three outputs for multi-display support
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance easier than ever, featuring game booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface
- Fully supports DX12 on Microsoft Windows 10
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 GPU
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory Interface
- Core Clock： 954MHz
- Features Dual-link DVI-I/ HDMI
- Support PCI Express 2.0 x8 bus interface
- Multi Display Capability:3
- CUDA cores:192 ; Recommended Power Supply: 300W ; Power Consumption: 25W ; Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP ; Card Length: 146.05mm x 111.15mm
- Video Memory:2GB DDR3
- Memory Bus:64-bit and Memory Clock :1600 MHz
- The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers stunning picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for movies and video
- TrueHD and DTS-HD audio Bit streaming Full support for TrueHD and DTS-HD advanced lossless multi-channel HD audio codecs brings the rich sound of the master recording to your living room
- GeForce experience ensures the best gaming experience, the day a game releases, by automatically updating your game-ready drivers, plus,
- NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce
- NVIDIA adaptive vertical sync dynamically enables vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience
Check out also: