To get the most out of the gaming performance, you need the fastest graphics card you can afford, but prices and ever-changing product lines can greatly complicate this task. For 20.000 rupees, you can buy a graphics card that will provide excellent performance in games, all the way to Full HD resolutions.
We’ve tested and reviewed some of the best-selling GPU’s in this price range and made a list of the best graphics cards under 20000 in India considering their performance, quality and price.
People also ask:
- Which is the best graphics card under 10000?
- What is the most expensive GPU?
- Which Nvidia graphics card is best?
- What is the fastest GPU in 2020?
- Which graphic card is best for gaming?
- ASUS exclusive heat sink design with passive cooling ensures quiet HTPC and multimedia operation
- Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super alloy power II components
- Optimal for multi-tasking with three outputs for multi-display support
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance easier than ever, featuring game booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface
- Fully supports DX12 on Microsoft Windows 10
- The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers stunning picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for movies and video
- TrueHD and DTS-HD audio Bit streaming Full support for TrueHD and DTS-HD advanced lossless multi-channel HD audio codecs brings the rich sound of the master recording to your living room
- GeForce experience ensures the best gaming experience, the day a game releases, by automatically updating your game-ready drivers, plus,
- NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce
- NVIDIA adaptive vertical sync dynamically enables vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience
- The AMD Radeon powered 550 comes with a 64-bit 2Gb GDDR5 memory which is designed to be compatible with any motherboard which supports PCI Express 3.0 * 16 slot.
- The Graphics Card Offers a Memory speed of 6000MHz and capable of great frame rates at 5120 x 2880 resolution with quintessential performance on both 1080p and 1440p Monitors.
- The Compact design offers a wide range of compatibility with small chassis and Dual Ball Fan bearings offers maximum durability. The IP5X certification keeps nasty particulates out of the housing, so you'll never need that deep clean.
- With the GPU Tweak II tool a single click is now enough to tweak your GPU clocks, memory frequency and voltage settings making it personalized GPU for your needs.
- The 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games. With 1 year premium XSplit Game caster license, your gaming experiences have got no boundaries. You can broadcast, record and even annotate your screen to the world.
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 GPU
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory Interface
- Core Clock： 954MHz
- Features Dual-link DVI-I/ HDMI
- Support PCI Express 2.0 x8 bus interface
- 192 CUDA cores
- 2GB DDR3 memory
- Engine clock : 954 MHz
- Multi Display Capability:3
- CUDA cores:192 ; Recommended Power Supply: 300W ; Power Consumption: 25W ; Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP ; Card Length: 146.05mm x 111.15mm
- Video Memory:2GB DDR3
- Memory Bus:64-bit and Memory Clock :1600 MHz
Don’t miss our other related reviews: