If you are a gamer or like to occasionally enjoy your favorite games on a 1080p display, the graphics card is practically the most important component because the gaming performance of your computer largely depends on it.
To make your choice easier, we have selected for you some of the top models in different price ranges. Check out which are the best graphics card for 1080p gaming in India 2020 in our opinion.
People also ask:
- What is the best GPU for 1080p 144hz?
- Is RTX 2060 good for 1080p gaming?
- Which one is the best graphics card for a laptop?
- Is GTX better than RTX?
- What graphics card is the fastest?
- 1455 MHz Boost Clock in OC mode for outstanding performance and gaming experience.
- Extensively tested with the latest chart-topping game titles like League of Legends, Overwatch and PlayerUnknown€s Battlegrounds.
- A strong backplate reinforces the circuit board and is a striking outward mark of Cerberus€s role as a powerful guardian.
- Dual fan design provides 2X greater air flow.
- Boost performance with GPU Tweak II, banish lag with wtfast, and stream in real time via with XSplit Gamecaster.
- (1.)【HD 1080P】The Hdmi Capture Card Support HDCP 1. 4 and EDID Support input max resolution 4K ([email protected]) ;Support output max resolution 1080P ;Support Windows7, 8, 10, and Android .
- (2.)【Super Speed】 The Capture Card Support high-speed transmission port makes it easier for you to have real-time streaming.Easily connect your DSLR, camcorder, or action Cam to your PC or Mac
- (3.)【Multifunctional Use】Our USB Hdmi Capture Suitable for Twitch, for Youtube, for OBS, for Potplayer and for VLC., NO driver, Low latency for game recording, meeting recording, live streaming.
- (4.)【Plug and Play】The Video Capture Card no driver or external power supply, easy operation, Real-time preview, record videos directly to the hard disk. without external power supply, compact and portable.
- (5.)【Friendly Customer Service】 Contact our customer team freely if you have any product problem,or contact us on 7878143119..It is our pleasure to serve you.
- GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 768 CUDA cores, 4GB GDDR5, 128-bit Memory Bus
- 1392 MHz Base, 1506 MHz Boost, 7 GHz Memory Clock
- Triple Display Capability. Outputs :- DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DL-DVI
- Recommended Power Supply :- 300W. Power Consumption :- 75W
- Extended warranty included after registration on Zotac website
- 【1080P FULL HD Recording】——The USB capture connects to your video source and computer, and captures high-definition video up to 1080p with no delay, compact and portable.
- 【Plug and Play】——Easy to use. No driver or external power supply, easily connect your DSLR, camcorder, or action Cam to your PC or Mac for game recording, without external power supply, compact and portable.
- 【HDMI Capture Card】——HDMI to USB Adapter can stream or record high-definition pictures of game consoles, meetings or other HDMI video/audio to your computer through third-party capture software, or live broadcast over the internet easily.
- 【Universal Compatible】——This video capture device can be connected to the source HDMI interface devices (such as: PS3,PS4,NS switch, XBOX, computer, laptop, DVD,HD player etc) and compatible with most third-party software (such as: OBS, VLC) and most operation system (such as Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- 【Widely Used】——This HDMI video capture uses an advanced chip with wide compatibility. Suitable for high definition acquisition, conference recording, Live Broadcasting, etc.
- No Driver Required: The capture card doesn't need any extra drivers to function. It works with most 3rd party software and operating systems including Windows and Mac OS X. Compatible with most HDMI output devices such as DSLR camcorders or action cams. Get real-time feedback from the device to your workstation
- 192 CUDA cores
- 2GB DDR3 memory
- Engine clock : 954 MHz
- Core/Memory- 954 MHz Core , 2048MB DDR3 1600 MHz
- Video Output Function- Dual-link DVI-D x 1 , HDMI x 1 (Version 1.4a) , D-Sub x 1
- PCI Express 2.0 x16 64-bit CARD DIMENSION- 146 x 69 x 19 mm
- 3 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase