Buying a new graphics card isn’t an easy task, but we are here to help you. We picked the best DDR3 graphics card in India for every budget. Check out our selection for the year 2020!
People also ask:
- What is the best DDR3 graphics card for gaming?
- Which is better DDR3 or GDDR5?
- What does DDR3 mean on a graphics card?
- Does DDR3 graphics card support DDR2 motherboard?
- Multi Display Capability:3
- CUDA cores:192 ; Recommended Power Supply: 300W ; Power Consumption: 25W ; Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP ; Card Length: 146.05mm x 111.15mm
- Video Memory:2GB DDR3
- Memory Bus:64-bit and Memory Clock :1600 MHz
- Memory Bus: 64 bit, Core - base clock: 902 MHz and GT 730 series
- NVIDIA GeForce and Model: ZT-71115-20L
- 4GB memory size
- DVI, HDMI and VGA ports
- Core/Memory- 954 MHz Core , 2048MB DDR3 1600 MHz
- Video Output Function- Dual-link DVI-D x 1 , HDMI x 1 (Version 1.4a) , D-Sub x 1
- PCI Express 2.0 x16 64-bit CARD DIMENSION- 146 x 69 x 19 mm
- 3 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
Read our other related reviews: