Buying a new graphics card isn’t an easy task, but we are here to help you. We picked the best DDR3 graphics card in India for every budget. Check out our selection for the year 2021!
People also ask:
- What is the best DDR3 graphics card for gaming?
- Which is better DDR3 or GDDR5?
- What does DDR3 mean on a graphics card?
- Does DDR3 graphics card support DDR2 motherboard?
SaleBestseller No. 1
MSI GT 710 2GD3H LP DDR3 Gaming Graphic Card
- Core/Memory- 954 MHz Core , 2048MB DDR3 1600 MHz
- Video Output Function- Dual-link DVI-D x 1 , HDMI x 1 (Version 1.4a) , D-Sub x 1
- PCI Express 2.0 x16 64-bit CARD DIMENSION- 146 x 69 x 19 mm
- 3 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
SaleBestseller No. 2
Zotac GT 710 2GB 64BIT DDR3 PCI-E Graphics Card
- The New Powerful GeForce GT 710 takes advantage of NVIDIA Kepler architecture making a perfect addition to any system with integrated graphics with enough memory hold more graphical real estate
- GT 710 comes with ‘192 CUDA cores’ and operates across a 64-bit wide bus interface. It is a super compact card measuring 5.7 inch which ensures compatibility with 99 percent of systems.
- It comes with a single smart fan ensuring better air flow which results in efficient cooling
- It comes with a Display port VGA (2048x1536 @ 60 Hz ), HDMI with support for 4K @ 60 Hz and DL-DVI-D (2560x1600 @ 60 Hz). It also has HDCP support and multiple displays (Up-to 3 simultaneously). It also supports Engine Boost speeds up-to 954 MHz
- It supports Microsoft Direct X 12 API and OpenGL 4.5. It is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP. It is fully compatible with NVIDIA PhysX and compatible with NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync Technology.
Bestseller No. 3
Mercury Nvidia GeForce GT710 2GB DDR3 64 BIT PCI- Express 2.0 Gaming Graphics Card
- Memory size:- 2GB with Memory Type:- DDR3 with Memory Bus:- 64bit with Card bus:- PCI-E 2.0 with Memory Clock;- v2.0 1333 MHz v1.0 1600 MHz Digital max resolution:- 4096 x 2160 with Analog max resolution:- 2048 x 1536
- Multi-view:- 3 with PCB Form:- Low Profile with DirectX:- 12 with OpenGL:- 4.5 with Recommended PSU:- 300W
- I/O:- Dual-link DVI-D*1/HDMI*1/D-Sub*1 with Accessories:- HDMI+DVI low profile bracket x 1 D-SUB low profile bracket x 1 with card size H x L x W:- 21 x 144 x 68 mm
- Gaming Technology:- Support added for Game Works VR 1.1 including VR SLI support for OpenGL applications and support for the latest Oculus SDK
- GeForce GT 710, 800MNz (Standard : 800 MHz), 2GB DDR3 64 bit. Card bus: PCI-E 2.0, Digital ax Resolution : 4096×2160