Whether you are a gamer, video editor, or something else, a strong graphics card with high performance is a must-have component. We’ve tested and handpicked the best 8 GB graphics card on the market.
Check out the list of top 5 graphics cards you can buy in India in 2020 ranked by performance and popularity among buyers.
People also ask:
- Which graphic card is best for gaming?
- What graphics card can run 4k?
- How do I choose a good graphics card?
- How many GB graphics card do I need for GTA 5?
- What graphics card can run 240hz?
Storage : 8GB
- WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System with alternate spinning fans
- Display Ports : DisplayPort 1.4a *2 and HDMI 2.1 *2
- PCI-Express 4.0 Support
- Powered by GeForce RTX 3070 and Integrated with 8GB GDDR6 256-bit memory interface
- 192 CUDA cores
- 2GB DDR3 memory
- Engine clock : 954 MHz
- Intel Core i5 - 2400 (3.1 Ghz) (4 Cores, 6MB SmartCache) With Zeb-ronics H61 / B75 Socket 1156 Intel Chipset MotherBoard (2nd Generation)
- 8GB DDR3 RAM (2 x 4) With 1TB HardDisk and N-Vdia 710 GPU 2GB DDR3
- Assembled in Zeb-ronics Cabinet With Zeb-ronics 460watt Value SMPS.
- Operating System (Win10) and Basic Software (Drivers, MS office, Google Chrome, VLC Player and More) are installed. Just Plug and Start (Only Trial Version Software, Not Licensed )
- Cyntexia Customer Care : 6354-627-626
- Chipset : GeForce GT 710
- Core Clock : 954 MHz
- Process Technology : 28 nm
- Memory Clock : 5010 MHz
- Memory Size : 2 GB
If your budget for a new GPU is limited, check out our other reviews: